Using the Right Equipment for the Job
At Upper Midwest Pumping we operate with our own manure pumping and harvesting equipment to ensure timely services.
We own, operate, and maintain all of our own equipment; something we take great pride in and view as a huge benefit for you – our client. Relying on our own modern equipment, we are able to start your job the moment we get to your property. We can essentially hit the ground running.
When it comes to manure pumping we operate with our own lagoon crawler, manure drag hoses, semi-tankers, application tractors, and of course a qualified crew of operators. In our other area of business – forage harvesting – we operate with multiple, modern, best-in-class John Deere choppers and reliable semi-truck / trailers to provide quick harvesting of your haylage and corn silage.
Our well-maintained forage harvesters are deliberately outfitted with large tires and our manure application tractors are equipped with floatation tires to reduce field compaction. All of our equipment is designed for efficiency while leaving as little disruption to your fields as possible.
At Upper Midwest Pumping we continually update our harvesting and manure application machines for the comfort of our crew and for the enhanced work-flow for our clients. Along with that, each piece of equipment receives routine maintenance, and quality repairs if needed, to ensure the most efficient services possible. Our machines and support equipment are the face of our business, as such we do what we can to keep them looking and running their best.
A Rundown of our Equipment
- Modern Lagoon Crawler
- 5 Plus Miles of Manure Hose Available – Allowing us to reach far fields
- Semi-Tankers Available – Allowing us to reach even the furthest of fields
- 6" and 8" Diameter Hoses – Allowing us to pump high flows
- Modern Technology – Two-way radio communication, GPS, and on-board monitoring systems that alert our crews if something is going on
- Direct Manure Injectors – Injecting liquid manure right into your fields
- Specialty Permits – We maintain special permits that allow us to snake hoses through road culverts and under interstates if necessary
- Aerway – Giving us the ability to apply manure to hay and grass fields
- Multiple John Deere Tractors
- Multiple John Deere Forage Harvesters with various support equipment attachments
- Semi Tractors & Trailers – For hauling our equipment and moving your harvested crop